Monday, March 29, 2010

[ZESTCaste] About the Patan PTC girl from Gujarat

 

I would like to thank Mr. Benjamin Kaila and Mr. Kirit Parmar, as well as all the other people who have helped the Patan PTC girl.


I am an author who started writing mainly after my retirement from government service. 

Earlier, I had visited her village Jetalsar (Taluka Visnagar, District Mehsana), and had met her parents. At that time I had given Rs. 5000 to them and later I gave Rs. 1000. I had also announced in the Dalit magazines that I will give four of my books to any person who sends her a money order of Rs. 200. Many people have sent MOs directly to her or her father, and I have received around 10 letters from the donors.

I had tried to get her a job in the weekly magazine 'Padkaar' published from Gandhinagar, but when I talked to her on the phone, she said that her parents did not want her to leave her home.

She has talent and determination, and with some help, she is sure to succeed.

Regards,

B. Kesharshivam


B. Kesharshivam
(B. S. Jadav)
'Shul' 138 / 2,
Sector 1 B,
Gandhinagar,
Gujarat - 382 007

R: (079) 23237835

M: 9898029217






The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
----
INFORMATION OVERLOAD?
Get all ZESTCaste mails sent out in a span of 24 hours in a single mail. Subscribe to the daily digest version by sending a blank mail to ZESTMedia-digest@yahoogroups.com, OR, if you have a Yahoo! Id, change your settings at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTMedia/join/

PARTICIPATE:-
On this list you can share caste news, discuss caste issues and network with like-minded anti-caste people from across India and the world. Just write to zestcaste@yahoogroups.com

TELL FRIENDS TO SIGN UP:-
If you got this mail as a forward, subscribe to ZESTCaste by sending a blank mail to ZESTCaste-subscribe@yahoogroups.com OR, if you have a Yahoo! ID, by visiting http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTCaste/join/

Also have a look at our sister list, ZESTMedia: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZESTMedia/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive